Protection for inside your condo, your belongings, your personal liability, and more.

Condo Owners

If you’ve purchased a condo or co-op, the bank will require insurance to protect its investment in your home. However, you may need more insurance to cover your personal items, liability or fees that may be charged to you regarding shared areas of the building like the lobby.

Unit Assessment

Get reimbursed for your share of an assessment charged to all unit owners as a result of a covered loss.

Water Back-Up

Insure your property for damage by the back-up of sewers or drains. Water back-up may not always be included in a policy.

Umbrella Liability

Get more liability protection and broader coverage than is included in a standard condo/co-op policy.

Premium Coverage

If you have expensive jewelry, furs, sports or musical equipment, or collectibles, consider adding a floater to your policy.

Note: If you live in a flood zone or an area prone to earthquakes, you will need to purchase separate flood insurance or earthquake insurance.

Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?

Need more personal insurance coverages?