Let us help you protect the buildings you are constructing.
Builders Risk Insurance
Like every construction project you work on, a Builders Risk is equally unique providing different coverages for differing risks. While you can protect your construction projects from certain kinds of property damage, a Builders Risk policy can also help you cover additional soft costs, or expenses not directly related to construction, if property damage causes a delay, like lost sales, rental income, additional interest on loans, and real estate taxes.
Protects Properties Against
- Acts of God, like hurricanes
Who Needs It?
- Property owner
- General contractor
- Any person or company with a financial interest in the construction project
What Does It Cover?
- Buildings and structures under construction
- Equipment on site, in transit or at other locations
Coverage for Soft Costs
- Lost sales
- Rental income
- Additional interest on loans
- Real estate taxes
Customize with Added Coverages
- Construction forms
- Temporary structures
- Debris removal and disposal in the event of a loss
- Pollutant cleanup
- Earthquakes, floods, wind or beach zones
- Wear and tear
- Acts of terrorism and war
- Employee theft
- Rust and corrosion
- Mechanical breakdowns
- Damage due to faulty design
- Workmanship and materials
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more contractors insurance coverages?
Builders Risk | Cargo/Transit | Contractor's Equipment |Contractors General Liability
Owners/General Contractors Insurance Mini-Wrap | Owners Interest Liability | Owners/Contractors Protective Liability
Performance & Completion Bonds | Pollution Liability | Products & Completed Operations | Trade Contractors | Workers Compensation