Let’s protect the risks you face when conducting business outside the U.S.
Foreign Package Insurance for IT Companies
High-tech companies are operating in a global business environment, which can mean unprecedented opportunities as well as new and evolving risks. Tech companies that anticipate these risks can help avoid business interruptions, protect against costly expenses and grow their business in new countries with the confidence that they are properly covered.
What’s in a Foreign Package Policy?
- Global General Liability Coverage
- Global Property including Political Risk Insurance with unique coverages addressing life science risk such as delayed access and wastage of perishable material
- Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation provided by Global Personnel Protection
- International Contingent Auto Liability
- International Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Global Kidnap and Ransom Expense Coverage
- Management Liability
Risks Tech Companies Face
- Business Loss / System Failure
- Cargo on the Road
- Data Security and Privacy
- Directors and Officers Exposure
- Employee Fraud
- Employee Injuries
- Employment Practices
- Equipment Failures
- Global Exposures
- Large Losses
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Property Damage
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Third-Party Financial Loss
Key Areas of Need
- Data Breach
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Business Income for Electronic Vandalism
- Fraudulent Transfer
- Contractual Liability
- General Liability Insurance
Who Needs it?
- Software Developers
- IT Service Providers
- Computer Consultants
- Web Designers
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more insurance coverages?
Business Auto | Business Interruption | Commercial Property | Cyber Liability | Directors & Officers
Employment Practices Liability | Errors & Omissions for IT | Fiduciary Liability | Foreign Package for IT
General Liability | Professional Liability | Umbrella/Excess Liability | Workers’ Compensation