Most contractors work in environments where asbestos, lead, mold, bacteria, and blood borne pathogens may exist and General Liability policies specifically exclude these exposures. Look into a Demolition Contractor Liability Insurance Program designed for demolition contractors who have less than a 25% environmental exposure. The Environmental Program includes expanded environmental coverage forms for those who have 25% or more environmental exposure.
- General Liability with separate limit from CPL
- Contractor Pollution Liability on occurrence form with separate limit than GL, defense outside the limit
- Per project aggregate where required by written contract
- CG 20 10 04 13 and CG 20 37 04 13 included
- Waiver of Subrogation, primary wording and non-contributory wording
- Non-owned disposal sites included automatically
- Transportation Pollution liability
- Environmental program can offer professional liability to those who qualify
The rates and terms for the combined form are usually much better than other insurance companies offering General Liability only. In many cases we offer GL + CPL for less premium than others offering just GL. In fact, experience has shown us that we can save you up to thousands of dollars in premiums because of this new, combined insurance program.
© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. This content is strictly for informational purposes and although experts have prepared it, the reader should not substitute this information for professional insurance advice. If you have any questions, please consult your insurance professional before acting on any information presented. Read more.