Whether you own a sailboat, luxury yacht or something in between, PURE’s comprehensive Watercraft policy can accommodate a wide variety of cruising itineraries in domestic and international waters.
- A Proactive Approach to Risk Management. A PURE Member Advocate® can provide advice on hull inspections, research surveyors and repair shops, assist with background checks on crew members and even locate another vessel for you to use if yours is being repaired.
- Agreed Value Provides Certainty. You can cruise with the knowledge that your vessel is protected. In the event of a total loss, we’ll pay the Agreed Value listed on your policy without a deductible,(1) and for most smaller losses, we’ll pay for repairs without subtracting depreciation.
- Comprehensive Coverage Features. Your boat isn’t the only thing worth protecting. Personal effects, liability protection—including legal defense costs, Jones Act for paid crew, wreck removal and pollution clean-up—as well as medical payments for passengers and coverage for injuries caused by an uninsured vessel is also included.
- Help with Hurricane Preparation. If you live in a coastal area, PURE Member Advocates can also help you prepare for hurricanes. Your policy even covers haul-out and storage expenses to protect your boat from a named storm.(2)
(1) A Named Storm Deductible may still apply if damage is caused by a hurricane, tropical storm or other named storm.
(2) Subject to the limit on your policy.
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.