You work hard to protect your company’s future, but multi-million dollar lawsuits are not uncommon. In fact, as personal injury awards continue to trend sharply upwards, they could potentially be devastating. Are you confident your excess and umbrella liability insurance program protects your bottom line? Umbrella/Excess liability insurance could be the right coverage for your business.
Click the flashing yellow buttons to learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.
Connect with us to review:
- The basic policies and coverages you are using at this time. Whether they are with our agency or not.
- An evaluation as to where we can, and where we should add umbrella/excess liability? Is it necessary at all?
- An evaluation of your projected exposure.
- For what type of limits should you be covered?
How to Request a Proposal
More commercial insurance coverage options:
- Business Auto
- Craft Brewers & Distillers
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- General Liability
- Property/Inland Marine
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Youth Sports Organizations
Click these links and learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.