The possessions you keep may be worth so much more than dollars and cents. Whether you have a vast and carefully curated art or wine collection, one or two pieces of precious jewelry or something in between, ample and customized protection is critical.
- Flexible Coverage Options. Our policy allows you to choose the right type of coverage for your collection—scheduled (itemized) coverage for a collection of items with known values or blanket coverage for a wider collection of lower-value items. And no matter which type you choose, you’re covered worldwide.
- The Concierge Assistance of a PURE Member Advocate®. Member Advocates have been known to search tirelessly for replacements for lost or damaged items, whether that meant scouring auction sites, locating a jeweler on a remote island or commissioning a new piece from a well-known artist.
- Protection Against Market Increases. Your Member Advocate can also help you schedule regular appraisals in order to adjust your limits in response to market fluctuations. Plus, if an item’s market value has surpassed your coverage amount at the time of a loss, we’ll pay losses up to 150% of the item’s scheduled value.(1)
- Flexibility for Newly Acquired Items. You can take up to 90 days to schedule newly acquired items and still know that they’re covered.
- Fair Pricing that Rewards Responsibility. PURE aims to charge the right price—one that represents the true risk of loss—not the highest price the market will bear. We take great care to cover your valuables’ risk precisely, at prices designed for sustainability that are often a mere fraction of what is charged by others. This focus on the true risk of loss rewards your responsible behavior. Factors such as updated appraisals, well-protected home safes and a diversified schedule increase savings even more.
(1) Up to the coverage limit for the class to which the item belongs.
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.