Your home is extraordinary, with custom and unique features, so you need a Homeowners policy that is just as specialized. Our policy offers the flexibility to tailor your coverage to meet your unique needs, including customized options for contents, other structures and additional living expenses.
- Replace, Rebuild or Receive a Cash Settlement. If a fire or other event destroyed your home, you may wish to rebuild it, or you may not. With PURE, you have the option to rebuild or receive a cash settlement. It’s that simple; you decide.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost. We know that estimating the cost to rebuild your home isn’t an exact science. PURE’s Guaranteed Replacement Cost provides peace of mind in knowing that your home can be rebuilt in like kind and quality, even when the actual cost to do so exceeds your coverage limits. (1)
- Ample Jewelry Protection. While a dedicated insurance policy for your jewelry helps to ensure that your pieces are protected, we understand that some items may not be included on your schedule. PURE's Homeowners policy affords coverage up to $50,000 for jewelry that is lost, misplaced or stolen, helping you better protect your valuables and avoid costly out-of-pocket expenses. (2)
- Broad Coverage for Sewer and Drain Backups. If a sewer backs up and causes drains or toilets to overflow, we will pay to clean up the damage and replace or rebuild damaged property—regardless of whether it’s an interior or exterior drain.
- Comprehensive Risk Prevention. The best way to protect a home is to prevent losses from ever happening in the first place. PURE Risk Managers recommend ways to make your home safer and take advantage of premium discounts. A PURE Member Advocate® can help implement those recommendations, from vendor selection to appointment scheduling and more. And if a loss does occur, we want to help reduce the likelihood of it happening again, so we offer up to $2,500 through our Loss Prevention Benefit for covered losses greater than $10,000.
(1) Coverage not available in all states
(2) Up to $25,000 for any single item.
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.