When it comes to protecting your construction business against third-party claims, General Liability Construction Insurance provides the vital coverage you need.
Accidents happen… but what will you do if an accident results in bodily injury and property damage for someone not working for your company? General liability construction insurance can cover damages, legal fees, and even medical claims.
Click the flashing yellow buttons to learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.
Here are some of the options we will review:
- Property Damage – Damage to property that you are legally liable for (including rented property).
- Bodily Injury – Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable.
- Medical Payments – Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your business operations.
- Defense Costs – Suits against your company regardless of fault.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – Claims of slander and libel that are not part of your professional services.
How to Request a Proposal
For a quote on General Liability Construction insurance please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.