If you have purchased a condo or co-op, the bank will require insurance to protect its investment in your home. You may, however, need more insurance to cover your personal items, liability or fees that may be charged to you regarding shared areas of the building like the lobby.
Click the flashing yellow buttons to learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your condo.
When you call us these are some of the areas we will discuss:
- Unit assessment: This reimburses you for your share of an assessment charged to all unit owners as a result of a covered loss.
- Water back-up: This insures your property for damage by the back-up of sewers or drains. Water back-up may not always be included in a policy.
- Umbrella liability: This is an inexpensive way to get more liability protection and broader coverage than is included in a standard condo/co-op policy.
- Flood or earthquake: If you live in an area prone to these disasters, you will need to purchase separate flood and earthquake policies.
- Floater or endorsement: If you own expensive jewelry, furs or collectibles, you might consider getting additional coverage since there is generally a $1,000 to $2,000 limit for theft of jewelry on a standard policy.
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.