If you import or export goods within the United States or anywhere in the world, it’s likely that you have vessel/air cargo or transit exposure. If your goods are high in value, the increased risk probably makes private insurance most cost effective. Find out more about Cargo & Transit Insurance.
Here are some of the options we will review with you and information we will need:
- What type of goods are you importing and/or exporting?
- Where do they come from? To which places do you export?
- Will we need to arrange cargo/transit policies that cover goods worldwide at processing or storage locations?
- Does the valuation of your goods increase at various locations where further value is added, and how do we accommodate that increased risk?
- Can we negotiate combination policies which may eliminate the need for value/shipment reporting?
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.
More commercial insurance coverage options:
- Business Auto
- Craft Brewers & Distillers
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- General Liability
- Property/Inland Marine
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Youth Sports Organizations
Click these links and learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.