Rental Property Insurance
At Post Insurance Services, Inc., our dedicated agents make choosing Rental Property Insurance easy. We analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear, understandable way while saving you time and money in the process. Post Insurance Services, Inc. makes it quick and easy to find the Rental Property policy you need at the rate you deserve.
Rental Property Insurance coverage, also known as Dwelling Fire Insurance, can protect your rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability. With Rental Property Insurance through Post Insurance Services, Inc., you can rent your property out with confidence.
- Rental Property policies cover houses and structures that are NOT occupied by the owner
- A homeowners insurance policy will NOT cover damages to a home that the policy holder is not living in
- Rental Property Insurance covers all fixed structures such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, countertops, etc.
- Most rental property policies DO NOT cover personal property because the policy holder is not an occupant of the home
- Rental property policies can be written for other structures on the property also such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses
- If a fire leaves your rental home uninhabitable, a rental property policy will cover up to a year’s rent for the vacancy
Post Insurance Services, Inc. will shop the top carriers in the country to find you a rental property policy that is both affordable and reliable. Fill out the quick and simple form to receive a rental property insurance quote today!