When it comes to protecting your business from most liability exposures, general liability insurance provides the vital protection you need. While it doesn’t cover automobiles or professional liability, it’s a standard insurance policy issued to business organizations to protect you against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations; and advertising and personal injury liability.
Click the flashing yellow buttons to learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.
Here are some of the options we will review:
- Property Damage – Damage to property that you are legally liable for (including rented property).
- Bodily Injury – Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable.
- Medical Payments – Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your business operations.
- Defense Costs – Suits against your company regardless of fault.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – Claims of slander and libel that are not part of your professional services.
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.
You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.
More commercial insurance coverage options:
- Business Auto
- Craft Brewers & Distillers
- General Liability
- Property/Inland Marine
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Youth Sports Organizations
Click these links and learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.