Post Business Auto


As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel – liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure.

Click the flashing yellow buttons to learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your car.

Here are some of the options we will review: 

  • What type of coverage do you need? We must ensure you have sufficient liability coverage as a major negative event could actually damage your business
  • How many cars you have registered to your business
  • Who will be driving these cars, and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving the cars for your business
  • Does the name of your business appear on the policy as the “principal insured” rather than your personal name? It can be a very important distinction.

How to Request a Proposal

For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost please complete the form on this page and click the SUBMIT button.

You can also call us at 800.262.9998 or send us an email.

More commercial insurance coverage options:

Learn more:

Click these links and learn more about the different types of coverage you need to protect your business.